The lovely Tri-Girl over at Tri-ing to be Athletic tagged me in a super fun post where you need pictures for a series of 11 get-to-know-you questions.
Tri-Girl makes the BEST drawings. I, however, do not draw so I opted to use my own photos, stuff from Pinterest, and the internet.
Here's the deal. I'm going to answer Tri-Girl's 11 questions and then tag some people with my own questions. Yup, it's just that simple.
Let's get started then, shall we?
1. What was the biggest surprise you ever received?
I've had a couple but there isn't one, in particular, that stands out (for the purpose of this post, anyway - I don't share everything with you guys, haha). Wow, how un-fun is that answer?
Okay, well our engagement story was one time I was surprised. Not the engagement itself, as we designed my ring together, but how everything went down. When we got the call that the ring was ready, The Remix went to pick it up himself.
"Don't think you're getting it now because you're not," he said in a stern voice. "I have big plans. Just go about your business. Pretend you don't know that it's ready. Because it's not. I repeat - you're not getting it today."
So he left and I started making cookies for a friend's bachelorette, which was happening later that night.
When The Remix came home, he stood in front of me with an adorably goofy smile on his face and, after approximately three seconds, said, "Okay! I can't wait anymore."
With my hair in a ponytail, shirt covered in flour and rocking my work-out pants, it's safe to say that I was surprised.
"Well can I wash my hands first?"
2. What is your favourite thing about...you?
My sense of humour. Hands down. Oh, and the fact that I'm awesome. But mostly, it's my sense of humour.
One day, the Bell Pepper just snapped...
3. What is your hidden talent?
I can pick up a surprising number of things with my feet. The Remix hates it, while I find it quite convenient. I mean, why bend down if you don't have to? Plus, my legs have far more reach than my arms. Perhaps my ability stems from my big toe, which I've been told by the internet is "too far from the rest."
4. Beer, wine, or tea totaller?
I'd like to say beer or wine but it's not often that I drink either. Not by choice, mind you, but it's been so long that after a couple of either, I turn into a red-faced crazy person. Sort of like Baby Animal. So, as of now, I'll take the literal interpretation of the question because I do drink tea! I've also recently started collecting cool teacups. Look at this one; a present from my in-laws. And how great is the Ninja Teapot?
5. Do you have a tattoo? What is it? And where is it?
I have two boring tattoos but am working out artwork for a very pretty piece, which will serve as my reward for getting published! Yay!
Got this when I turned 18. Like, the minute I turned 18. Okay, maybe not the minute but very soon
Got this one just before we moved out East, when I'd been told by my doctors that it'd be at least eight to ten years before the new drug would be available. I decided that I needed something to "check me" on a daily basis to suck it up and make the best of things. So far, it's worked pretty well.
6. How does Donald Trump make his hair stay that way?
Easy. It's special robot hair. From Japan. Very state-of-the-art.
Here it is, still in the early testing stages.
Southern USA. Specifically, any southern accent from Steel Magnolias. Even more specifically, Dolly Parton (adorable squeak, included).
8. Can you drive stick?
Can I? This is what I roll in!
*brushes shoulders off*
Her name is Lulu and she's French Canadian (originally from Quebec). She's sometimes a little brisk, but she can't help it.
I like it, although it has to be even. There's nothing worse than a patchy face or sketch-bag moustache. If you can do it, go for it! If not, get a freaking razor, will ya?
Glow worm. I slept with three different ones for the majority of my life. In fact, one may still be under my bed. Maybe. Stopjudgingme.
11. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Funny you should ask that, considering we have some in our freezer! So, I guess my answer is...walk to the kitchen. And when we were in America shopping recently, we discovered many previously unknown flavours! Our new favourite is Mint Chocolate Chip!
So here are my 11 questions:
1. Which reality show would you want to be on: The Amazing Race, The Voice or The Bachelorette?
2. When was the last time you laughed so hard that you cried?
3. What's the one recipe that you can make without having to actually look at the recipe?
4. Apparently you can now buy your way into space. If money were no object, would you book yourself a shuttle seat?
5. Have you ever eaten Spam? If so, what was it like?
6. Is there a concert/book signing/movie/sports event that you'd wait in line, overnight for? With a chair and thermos full of something special, obviously.
7. Winter vacation or beach holiday?
8. Describe your worst haircut. The one that still makes you cringe when you think about it.
9. Someone gives you two minutes in the store of your choice to throw as much as you can into your cart. You'd get to keep everything. Which store would you choose?
10. Have you ever walked into a screen door? How about through a screen door?
11. Be honest, when it's Friday, how often do you sing Rebecca Black's Friday in your head?
Now come the tags. I've noticed that a few bloggers have been having bloggers-block and what's easier than a post answering questions? (You're welcome, bahaha!)
Wiz at Fine Wine and Diapers
Bailey at Being Bailey J
Tara at Fabulous But Evil
Victoria at Mine to live...with Faith, Hope, Love and Coffee
Crystal at A Time 4 Everything
Vicki at My Vickilicious Life
And anyone else who'd like to get tagged! Answer away!