You know what makes Mondays better?
And The Bubbly Muppet gave me this one!
*fires glitter cannon*
I LOVE AWARDS! They're like presents for your blog and I LOVE PRESENTS!
I've been lucky enough to get tagged a few times with get-to-know-you awards so I had to rack my big sexy brain for seven new facts.
And here they are!!
1. When I was a tween, I took a gardening course. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything about gardening because the instructor had a super-hot son and he got most of my attention. I was also really into ABBA at the time and the instructor would let me play their tape (yes - a cassette) while we dug in the dirt. Even now, when I hear: So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me S.O.S., I get a flash of the hottie-son and feel the need to scrub under my nails.
2. I'm a firm believer in Karma. To the point where, if I do something that I know is wrong, I basically wait for the Universe to punch me in the throat. Which it does - every time. Maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy but it keeps me in check.
3. I have a serious beef with that Excel commercial. You know, that one with the cartoon characters of food that are supposed to represent bad breath? There's a slice of pizza, an onion, coffee and a donut. Whenever I see it, I have to resist the urge to scream: WHY IS THERE A DONUT?? Donuts don't give you bad breath! In fact, I bet they make your breath better! It's a counterproductive commercial, Excel - COUNTERPRODUCTIVE!
4. And speaking of commercials, there's nothing freakier than the Snuggle bear. *shudders*
5. Back in the day, I wanted to change my name to Zelda. I even signed my diary entries with a loopy "Z." Oh, and I was almost convinced that I could control the weather. Yes, I read a LOT growing up, which explains my incredibly overactive imagination. As such, diary entries from ages 10 - 12 are fairly mortifying.
6. Pre-marrying-The-Remix, I had three serious relationships. Of those three, two of the guys were named "Matt." Pre-marrying-Me, The Remix had two serious relationships. Both girls were named "Tara." Luckily, we learned from our mistakes.
7. Despite being 30, a friend and I went to see Beauty and The Beast in 3D a few months ago. Yes, it was amazing. And yes, we sang along.
The award says that I have to tag 15 people but that's a little intense. Plus, The Bubbly Muppet already tagged a few blogs that I had in mind. So If you're looking for a little blog-speration for a posting, then consider yourself awarded!
Thanks Muppet!! And if you haven't checked out her blog already, DO IT! She's quite inspirational in the healthy-living department and is cute as a button!