Rule 3: If you'd like to offer me a critique, then please click here to read The Authoress' guidelines on what's appropriate. And don't worry about hurting my feelings. A constructive bit of criticism only makes my work stronger! Please keep in mind that the entries are ANONYMOUS, so please don't include my name in whatever critique you share on the Baker's Dozen site. Also, please feel free to peruse the other entries as well. There are 25 adult and 35 YA/MG entries and they're looking for constructive criticism just as much as I am.
And I was picked as one of the top 25 adult entries!
So yeah, the next week or so is going to be a mixed bag of emotions, mostly consisting of extreme excitement and escalating fears of rejection.
And who shall I pass this award onto?
Emma from BubblyMuppet
Nikki from The Fashionable Wife
Angela from every. day. matters.
Bailie from The Hemborg Wife
Here are your questions, girls!
1. Are you superstitious, moderately-stituous or non-stituious?
2. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What book or movie would you want to be in? You can be an existing character or just insert yourself.
4. The last time you laughed so hard that you cried was...
5. The Dentist: No Big Deal or The Worst Thing Ever?
6. What do you love most about yourself? (No, you don't get to flip this around and get negative.)
7. If you could do anything for work--anything at all, what would you do?
8. Who do you think would win in a cage match: The Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy? Defend.
9. When was the last time you treated yourself? What did you do?
10. Bubble Baths: Relaxing or Bathing In Your Own Filth?
11. How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood? (Have fun with that one...haha!)
Thanks SO MUCH, Kim!! That was fun!