So, after combing through my Bloglovin' list, I've realized that the majority of the bloggers I know have already received this award (or others with the same concept), which is awesome because they're all wonderful and therefore, deserve it. BUT if you're a regular reader here and are also a blogger, that probably means that you're just as awesome, so even if you've already won it (or something like it) grab the award and get to work! Haha! But seriously, sometimes bloggers get into a slump and having questions to answer can make for a good post. And, obviously, my questions are amazing. Haha!
- Hot lips or Swedish Berries?
- How often do you make your bed? Like, with perfect pillow placement and everything, not just smoothing down the blanket.
- Where Have All The Cowboys Gone? Paula Cole still wants to know. (Bonus points if this song is now stuck in your head. Ha!)
- Why are baby red squirrels the cutest things ever while adult red squirrels are the bane of my existence because they bo-guard all of the bird seed?
- When was the last time you did something dangerous*? (* You may define dangerous however you may like. If you find swimming dangerous, then talk about that.)
- Pretty much everyone knows random facts about the world. What’s one that you like to share?
- If Cindy's leaving the train station at seven and Chris is leaving at six-thirty, what’s your most favourite nail polish colour? (Side note: Hahaha! Did you think I’d really give you math?)
- When was the last time you high-fived someone? What was it for?
- Most people have a word they may overuse. Like, for instance, “awesome,” in my case. What’s yours?
- What’s the most recent book that you stopped reading? What made you put it down?
- On a scale of one to ten, how hard is it for you to come up with 11 random facts about yourself and then come up with 11 random questions for others without any repeats? Haha!
Let me know if you claim the award and answer my questions! I'd love to read your answers!
And thanks so much again to Bailey! Love your face, girl!